A sophisticated yet simple and delicate duplex highlights the extensive use of sharp edges to depict your Contemporary styled home living design in an asymmetrical dimension. Designed with Horizontal painted timber cladding, along the top and a dominant brick façade with whisper white rendered finishes perfectly links back to the notion of sophistication.
Ground Floor Key Features
- Large Garage space to comfortably fit a car and storage units
- Guest room with a large window allowing for natural light and furnished with a 3.5m wardrobe.
- Spacious Kitchen, Living and Dining area which grants a seamless flow through to the outdoor Alfresco area.
- Open Butlers Pantry to allow one to move in and out of that space seamlessly. It is also inclusive of a double sink to wash ingredients or rinse dishes as you grab and go.
- Impressively spaced-out laundry room with a highly rated washing machine, dryer and large Basin.
- Luxurious u-shaped staircase for Class and Elegance.
- Guest Bathroom with a large shower, easily accessible via guest bedroom.
Level 1 Key Features
- 3 x Bedrooms each with customed wardrobes. Windows have been included into the design layout to serve as both functional and aesthetical purpose.
- Bathroom has been placed centralized for all 3 bedrooms. The layout is inclusive of both a shower and bath perfect for anyone who leads a busy life but occasionally likes to relax.
- A very impressive master bedroom: including a luxury Walk-in-robe as well as an ensuite with a double vanity.