Hamptons styled living with a contemporary twist. These duplex feature wall cladding, rendered brick and timber emphaising the notion of contemporary Hamptons. A wide entry hallway leads you directly towards the open areas of the house including dining, kitchen and family space. Designed to keep the spaces to one side, it effectively allows for easier air movement and natural lighting throughout, while still highlighting essential living spaces, including a bathroom, Guest Bedroom, Laundry and Garage.
Ground Floor Key Features
- Large Garage Space with storage space
- Guest Bedroom which may also be used as a study if required
- Bathroom area with shower; great for guests
- Hidden Butlers Pantry with a sink
- L – Shaped Kitchen with Island bench and double sink
- Dining and Family area that opens out onto Alfresco area; perfect for entertaining. Alfresco Area is designed with Skylights to ensure no natural light is blocked from piercing through to the family space.
Level 1 Key Features
- Master bedroom designed with Balcony, Walk in Robe and Ensuite.
- 3 x Bedrooms with the inclusion of custom designed and built wardrobes
- Main bathroom, easily accessible for all bedrooms
- Linen/ Storage Cupboard