Meticulously crafted, this architecturally designed new Lloyds Building & Development project fuses contemporary style with luxurious finishes. Accentuating flawless craftmanship, extending over two levels this generous residence blends natural light and soaring ceilings with a versatile floorplan, promising spacious family living. The relaxed sophistication and coastal ambiance achieves all that modern living has to offer.
The impressive stone entryway entices and is complimented by the stunning oak flooring and timeless neutral palette. The wooden highlight staircase allows a sophisticated transition revealing the well proportioned family living and dining spaces on the downstairs levels or accommodation opportunities upstairs.
Boasting stunning oak kitchen cabinetry and stone benchtops, cohesively creating a refined focal point for the family. Showcasing a gorgeous, curved island bench, brushed brass fittings and tapware, Smeg appliances with gas cooktop and fully integrated dishwasher. Spacious butler’s pantry designed with functionality and style.
• Soaring ceilings emphasizing, beautiful sun-lit family living and dining, with a sophisticated neutral palette throughout.
• Four generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, master suite with concealed robes and luxury ensuite and large balcony.
• Entry level media-room, with separate study space on upper level with storage.
• Relaxed transition to alfresco dining and entertaining, with custom kitchenette with barbeque adjoining the grassed child friendly yard.
• Luxury bathrooms, main bathroom with Terrazzo and Italian subway tiles and brushed brass fitting, free-standing bath, in-wall toilets and quality cabinetry.
• Single lock up garage with internal access and additional off-street parking.
• Internal laundry, additional storage and Daikin ducted air-conditioning, intercom, alarm and gas heating.
• Conveniently positioned in Caringbah with central access to all quality schools including the selective Caringbah High and local amenities.